Media Sponsorship Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Country Music Chicago. The following information should be helpful in determining if your event or request fits within our media sponsorship guidelines.
Country Music Chicago participates in media sponsorships as part of our mission to serve our readers and community.
Media Sponsorship Guidelines & Criteria:
- Events or programs should have appeal and value to Country Music Chicago’s audience and/or provide some service or benefit to the community, listeners and/or members
- Events or programs should be relative to the geographic region served by Country Music Chicago.
- Priority will be given to events or programs that are free and open to the public.
- Priority will be given to events or programs that reinforce Country Music Chicago’s mission or programs.
- Priority will be given to events or programs that include reciprocal benefits for Country Music Chicago. Examples of benefits a organization could provide include: featuring our staff, Country Music Chicago presence at the event, logo placement in programs and other printed materials, inclusion in other media placement, links between websites, announcements or signage, event press credentials, etc.
- Media sponsorships do not guarantee news coverage.
Media Sponsorship Information:
- Media sponsorships will be scheduled into Country Music Chicago’s editorial plan.
- Media sponsorship announcements will be posted 2-4 weeks prior to the event.
- Country Music Chicago can not include other sponsor information on promotional collateral. Only the organization and event information can be posted. The organization may also wish to promote the event or program beyond the media sponsorship. Exceptions of this would be if the organization would like to promote the event beyond the sponsorship program.
Media Sponsorship Submission Information:
- Please send your event’s information packet including the date, contact person’s information, name of the organization and contact information, website address, details of the event or program, projected attendance, brief description of the event, demographic profile of participants and attendees, ticket or entrance details, other sponsors and media partners committed to date, and briefly how you plan to promote the event. These details will be used for consideration of your request.
- Please mail or email all requests at least 6 weeks before the event date. We recommend sending information 8-12 weeks in advance from May to September, due to volume.
If you have any questions, please contact Country Music Chicago for clarification. All submissions and inquiries can be directed to Scott Winterroth, Editor, email@example.com – 773-828-9330.