Country music fan or not, Chicago is an excellent place to visit. Our world-class cultural institutions and renowned architecture make Chicago an excellent destination year-round. Chicago’s summers are filled with outdoor, country star packed, festivals including the free Chicago Country Music Festival and our winters are spent enjoying, with friends, our favorite country music artists at venues like Joe’s Bar in Old Town (Chicago) and at the Pheasant Run Mega Center in West Suburban St. Charles. Nevertheless, Chicago has something for everyone.
Connected by two international airports and public-transportation, you will find shopping, culture and the best country music are all under one beautiful skyline.
If you’re interested in planning a trip to Chicago or its suburbs, feel free to contact CMC at [email protected] We’ll try to respond as soon as we can.
Alot of great information on visiting Chicago and Illinois can be found on our area tourism site. We encourage you to explore their resources for panning a trip to our magnificent City and State.
- The Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau
- Enjoy Illinois – Illinois Bureau of Tourism
- Visit Chicagoland – Chicagoland CVBs
- Rockford Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (North-Central Illinois)
- Springfield Convention and Tourism Bureau (Central Illinois/Lincoln/State Capital)